home | cfp | submission | program | program committee | registration | corporate support | contact
2nd ACM International Conference on AI in Finance (ICAIF’21)
Submission Instructions and Policies
- Full Paper Submission: Sunday 11 July 2021
- Workshop and Tutorial Proposal Submissions: Monday 14 June 2021
- Workshop and Tutorial Proposal Notifications: Monday 12 July 2021
- Author Notification: Monday 27 September 2021
- Camera-ready deadline: Sunday 31 October 2021
- Workshops & Tutorials: Wednesday 3 November 2021
- Main Conference: Thursday-Friday 4-5 November 2021
ICAIF’21 invites high quality papers on theoretical, empirical, or experimental research.
Please see the CFP for an overview of topic areas.
Papers must be formatted according to ACM guidelines (see below) and must be no longer eight pages in total, including all figures and references. Authors are required to submit their electronic papers in PDF format. Over-length papers will be rejected without review. Submissions must be self-contained. ICAIF-2020 will not accept any supplementary materials.
- Papers should be formatted according to ACM’s sigconf layout.
- ACM LaTeX templates: [download], use the sigconf template.
- The LaTeX template is also integrated with overleaf: [overleaf.com], use the sigconf template.
- For additional information on formatting, please consult the ACM website.
In addition to the paper content (PDF document), the paper title, author names, contact details, and the text of a brief abstract must be submitted electronically through the ICAIF’21 paper submission site.
At least one author of each accepted paper is required to attend the conference to present the work.
- Submission will be via CMT. Follow this link to submit your paper: To be added.
ICAIF’21 will follow a double-blind review process, meaning that the authors’ identities will not be known to the reviewers, and the reviewers’ identities will not be known to the authors. Accordingly, submitted papers should not reveal by citation, or other obvious mention of previous work, the identity of the authors.
There will be no rebuttal period.
Policy on Multiple Submissions
For full paper submissions, ICAIF is a peer-reviewed archival venue. ICAIF will not accept any paper that, at the time of submission is under review for, already published in, or already accepted for publication in, a journal or other archival publication. As a guideline, consider publications with a DOI, ISBN, or ISSN as archival. Questions about submission eligibility should be referred to the program chair in advance of the submission deadline.
Additionally, authors should not to submit their papers to other archival venues during the ICAIF review period. Multiple submission is grounds for immediate rejection of the submitted paper and referral for ethical review.
Each individual author is limited to no more than 6 submissions to ICAIF. The list of authors provided at submission time is final. Authors may not be added to, or removed from, papers following submission. Authors are also expected to participate as reviewers.
Permissible pre-publication: Submitted papers may have appeared previously as a technical report or in other non-archival venues. Specific examples of permissible venues include ICML workshops, NeurIPS workshops, AAAI workshops, and arXiv. In order to preserve anonymity for review, however, authors must not cite such papers. Questions concerning acceptable pre-publication venues should be directed to the Program Chair.
All submissions will be treated with strict confidentiality until published.
- Q: The call says full papers are limited to 8 pages including the references. Other conferences allow 8 pages plus up to one page of references. Are we allowed 8 total pages or 9 total pages? A: You are allowed up to 8 total pages.
- Q: We are interested in submitting our work to your conference. At the same time, we are planning to submit the same manuscript to [some workshop]. Is this permissible? A: It is permissible if the workshop is non-archival. Please double check with the workshop organizers to be sure the workshop is not archival.
- Q: Can I submit a paper that has already appeared on arXiv? A: Yes, but in order to preserve anonymity of authors for submitted papers to ICAIF please do not refer to such papers in your ICAIF submission.
Direct additional questions you may have on the above to the Program Chair at email@example.com.