ACM International Conference on AI in Finance (ICAIF-2020)
Call for Participation
Advances in Artificial Intelligence are being felt throughout society and our economy, and some of the most significant impacts are being felt in the domain of finance: Including financial markets, financial services, and the global financial system more broadly. This new scholarly peer-reviewed conference aims to bring together researchers from a variety of disciplines to share technical advances and insights on the effects of AI on the Finance world.
The inaugural ACM conference has founding corporate financial support from JPMorgan Chase. We invite participation from academia, government, regulatory agencies, financial institutions, NGOs and other stakeholders in the AI and Finance community. Please join us for this event in New York City October 15-16, 2020!
With best regards from the ICAIF Steering Committee:
- Tucker Balch, J.P. Morgan AI Research (Program Chair)
- Ayeh Bandeh-Ahmadi, U.S. Department of the Treasury*
- Manuela Veloso, J.P. Morgan AI Research
- Michael Wellman, the University of Michigan
- Michael Wooldridge, Oxford University
- Full Paper Submission: Friday, 29 May 2020 (was 29 April)
- Author Notification: Friday, 31 July 2020
- Camera-ready deadline: Wednesday, 26 August 2020
- Main Conference: Thursday-Friday, 15-16 October 2020
For the latest information
- Visit the website: http://ai-finance.org.
- Subscribe to the email list: groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aifin-worldwide.
- Learn about corporate financial support opportunities: email@example.com
Submission instructions (includes topic areas and formatting instructions)
*Note: Participation on the steering committee does not constitute or imply the endorsement, recommendation or favoring of the U.S.G. or the U.S. Department of the Treasury.