2nd ACM International Conference on AI in Finance (ICAIF’21)
Call for Participation
Advances in Artificial Intelligence – including Machine Learning – are being felt throughout society and our economy, with some of the most significant impacts in Finance: including financial markets, financial services, and the global financial system, more broadly. This scholarly peer-reviewed conference, in its second year, aims to bring together researchers from a variety of disciplines, to share technical advances and insights on the effects of AI & ML on the Finance world.
ICAIF’21 follows on a successful 2020 event hosted virtually in October 2020, with over 950 participants. The ICAIF’21 is an ACM conference organized in collaboration with Oxford University and the Turing Institute.
We invite participation from academia, government, regulatory agencies, financial institutions, NGOs and other stakeholders in the AI and Finance community. Please join us for this event in November 2021!
Presently the event is planned as a virtual conference. If an in person event becomes feasible, we will announce it well ahead of time.
- Anisoara Calinescu, University of Oxford, UK, Program Co-Chair
- Lukasz Szpruch, Alan Turing Institute and University of Edinburgh, UK, Program Co-Chair
- Eren Kurshan, BoA and Columbia University, US, Workshop & Tutorial Program Chair
ICAIF Steering Committee:
- Tucker Balch, J.P. Morgan
- Ayeh Bandeh-Ahmadi
- Manuela Veloso, J.P. Morgan
- Michael Wellman, University of Michigan
- Michael Wooldridge, Oxford University
- Full Paper Submission: Sunday 4 July 2021
- Workshop Proposals: Friday 28 May 2021
- Author Notification: Sunday 19 September 2021
- Camera-ready deadline: Sunday 10 October 2021
- Workshops & Tutorials: Wednesday 3 November 2021
- Main Conference: Wednesday-Friday 3-5 November 2021
Topic areas: ICAIF’21 invites high quality research paper submissions that connect AI and Finance, in the following topic areas:
- AI & ML techniques for simulation of markets, economies, and other financial systems
- Validation and calibration of multi-agent systems in finance
- Computational game-theoretic analysis of financial scenarios
- Ethics and fairness of AI & ML in Finance
- Explainability, interpretability and trustworthiness of AI & ML systems used in Finance
- Infrastructure to support AI & ML research in Finance
- Robustness, security, and privacy of AI & ML systems in Finance
- Computational regulation and compliance in Finance
- Data-Driven approaches to risk management
- Synthetic Data and benchmarks for AI & ML pipelines for financial applications
- Robustness and uncertainty quantification for AI & ML models in Finance
The Call for Workshops & Tutorials will be announced shortly
For the latest information
- Visit the website: http://ai-finance.org.
- Subscribe to the email list: groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aifin-worldwide.
- Learn about corporate financial support opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org