2nd ACM International Conference on AI in Finance (ICAIF’21)
Call for Participation
Advances in Artificial Intelligence – including Machine Learning – are being felt throughout society and our economy, with some of the most significant impacts in Finance: including financial markets, financial services, and the global financial system, more broadly. This scholarly peer-reviewed conference, in its second year, aims to bring together researchers from a variety of disciplines, to share technical advances and insights on the effects of AI & ML on the Finance world.
ICAIF’21 follows on a successful 2020 event hosted virtually in October 2020, with over 950 participants. The ICAIF’21 is an ACM conference organized in collaboration with Oxford University and the Turing Institute.
We invite participation from academia, government, regulatory agencies, financial institutions, NGOs and other stakeholders in the AI and Finance community. Please join us for this event in November 2021!
Presently the event is planned as a virtual conference. If an in person event becomes feasible, we will announce it well ahead of time.
- Anisoara Calinescu, University of Oxford, UK, Program Co-Chair
- Lukasz Szpruch, Alan Turing Institute and University of Edinburgh, UK, Program Co-Chair
- Eren Kurshan, BoA and Columbia University, US, Workshop & Tutorial Program Chair
ICAIF Steering Committee:
- Tucker Balch, J.P. Morgan
- Ayeh Bandeh-Ahmadi
- Manuela Veloso, J.P. Morgan
- Michael Wellman, University of Michigan
- Michael Wooldridge, Oxford University
- Full Paper Submission: Sunday 4 July 2021
- Workshop Proposals: Monday 7 June 2021
- Author Notification: Sunday 19 September 2021
- Camera-ready deadline: Sunday 10 October 2021
- Workshops & Tutorials: Wednesday 3 November 2021
- Main Conference: Wednesday-Friday 3-5 November 2021
Topic areas: ICAIF’21 invites high quality research paper submissions that connect AI and Finance, in the following topic areas:
- AI & ML techniques for simulation of markets, economies, and other financial systems
- Validation and calibration of multi-agent systems in finance
- Computational game-theoretic analysis of financial scenarios
- Ethics and fairness of AI & ML in Finance
- Explainability, interpretability and trustworthiness of AI & ML systems used in Finance
- Infrastructure to support AI & ML research in Finance
- Robustness, security, and privacy of AI & ML systems in Finance
- Computational regulation and compliance in Finance
- Data-Driven approaches to risk management
- Synthetic Data and benchmarks for AI & ML pipelines for financial applications
- Robustness and uncertainty quantification for AI & ML models in Finance
Call for Workshops
ICAIF organizing committee invites proposals for ICAIF Workshops from academia, government, regulatory agencies, financial institutions, NGOs and other researchers and practitioners in the AI and Finance community. We particularly encourage proposals from women and individuals from underrepresented minorities. Workshop organizers are responsible for the full execution and planning of the workshop.
- ICAIF Workshops provide a platform for bringing together people with common interests to form communities. Good workshops can help to evaluate and contrast competing perspectives.
- ICAIF Workshops aim to tackle emerging topics, explore industry-wide challenges, strategic opportunities, novel tools and techniques, and start industry-wide conversations.
- ICAIF Workshop schedules should encourage lively debates, stimulate the production of new ideas and the discussion of controversial issues.
Call for Tutorials
ICAIF organizing committee invites proposals for ICAIF Tutorials covering emerging topics in AI in Finance. We invite participation from academia, government, regulatory agencies, financial institutions, NGOs and other stakeholders in the AI and Finance community. We particularly encourage proposals from women and individuals from underrepresented minorities.
ICAIF Tutorials are aimed to tackle emerging topics, explore industry-wide challenges, strategic opportunities, novel tools and techniques, as well as starting industry-wide conversations.
For the latest information
- Visit the website: http://ai-finance.org.
- Subscribe to the email list: groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/aifin-worldwide.
- Learn about corporate financial support opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org